How Asking for Help Saved my Life with Shane Ramer
Main Topics of Discussion:
- Rise Together announces their national advisory board!
- Can you tell our audience a little background of who you are & whether or not you are in recovery?
- How did you dedicate your time in the addiction recovery community? How does that relate to you starting your own sober podcast?
- Can you share some resources that you have discovered?
- Can you share with us some important lessons you have learned in your life that you think our audience may want to hear? (tips, pointers, practices, helpful habits, important aspects of your life today)
Who is Shane Ramer?
Shane Ramer is the creator & host of ThatSoberGuy.com and Sober Guy Radio. He also works as a corporate media producer with an extensive background in music and production. In September 2013, after a long battle with addiction, Shane checked himself into a 30 day rehab facility, and has remained clean and sober ever since. In 2014 he created Sober Guy Radio, which focuses on sharing personal experience and offering resources to help those struggling and recovering from alcoholism and addiction. That Sober Guy platform continues to grow and provide a solid resource in the recovery community. Shane is married to his wife Jessica of 13 years, and they have a daughter Lucy, son Cash, and live in Northern California.